Last modified September 1, 2019
PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY
PRIVACY COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
· The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
· Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
· Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
· Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is
dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Except when required by law, Living Travel Designs will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Living Travel Designs may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
· TravelJoy, MailChimp, AWeber, ClientBase
· At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
From time to time, Living Travel Designs may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
COOKIES: WHAT THEY ARE, AND WHY THEY ARE NEEDED
MY POLICY WITH MINORS
My Sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. I do not collect or maintain information from anyone known to be under the age of 18, and no part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. I do not sell products or services intended for purchase by children. If I discover or are otherwise notified that I have received any such information from a child in violation of this policy, I will delete that information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
believe these services may enhance your time spent at the Sites, you will at all times have the option and ability to opt out from receiving these communications by specifically choosing to do so via a link which will be provided within emails that I send to you. I may disclose total aggregated user statistics in order to describe my services to potential advertisers, other third parties, affiliate companies, and for other lawful purposes. The information I gather from you may be used in several ways, either now or in the future, to gain a better understanding of my Sites’ users and their usage pattern as a whole, for site administration and troubleshooting, to process transactions, contest entries and other matters you initiate, to identify preferences in content and advertising, to target editorial, advertising or other content (such as promotions, special offers or other content) I think might be of interest to you. I may also use information I gather from you to communicate changes and improvements to my website or any registration you have made.
NOTICE OF PRIVACY RIGHTS TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California law requires that I provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, I will provide you with the categories of personally identifiable information that I collect through this website and the categories of third party persons or entities with whom such personally identifiable information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires me to inform you, at your request: (1) the categories of personally identifiable information I collect and what third parties I share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires me to allow you to control who I can and cannot share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address found below. When contacting me please indicate your name, address, email address, and what personally identifiable information you do not want me to share with third parties. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Also, please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personally identifiable information or requesting this notice.
By using the Sites you agree that I am not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from me; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by me.
YOUR COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
This website is operated by Living Travel Designs, PO Box 161 Lake Jackson, TX 77566. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org